- Past or anticipated release from state prison, federal prison, county jail, or at-risk of participating in unlawful acts.
- Men, women, and emancipated juveniles.
- Must sign housing, education, and mental health agreements.
- Must sign house rules, regulations, and property usage policy agreement.
- Must sign Incarceration and Detention History release of information consent form
- Must agree with curfew requirements
- Must adhere to drug screening
- Convicted Sex Offender
- Non-emancipated juvenile
- Persons with severe mental health and/or physical disabilities – requiring handicap accessible facilities and medication to suppress violent behavior.
- Persons requiring substance abuse detoxification
- Order of completed application
- Available Bed space
- Order of reporting to facility after application approval
- Verbally acknowledge willingness to participate with an open free spirit
- Completed orientation
- Note: There is no age limit
Costs will vary and are based on HUD Very Low-Income limits